Key Studios is かみさま I swear why do they have to ruin my life for a week or so and then make me regret watching their own show or visual novel. Although for this one I didn’t have the same feeling I did when I finished Clannad or Angel Beats, I just thought “welp that sucks.” I don’t think that 13 episodes was too short but if it was longer I feel like it definitely would’ve helped the viewers become attached to the characters a bit more.

The ending just left me with a neutral feeling if not a little disappointed even, when compared to other works such as Air, or Little Busters. I think that they should’ve carried out the relationship between Nao and Yu and made something critical happen to them instead of just them toying around with each other like a joke. The fact of how he just lost his memory without much to think back on including him doesn’t really leave an impact for how sad it’s supposed to be.

Even if it’s not the best it’s definitely entertaining and is worth a watch if you have time. Although it isn’t something I’d go to make time for I feel like it’s just there to be there. Watch on Crunchyroll, analyze at MAL, oh boy do I feel like an advertiser…