Yahari ore no Seishun is a Highschool Romcom that focuses on the life of Hikigaya Hachiman a Sophomore that prefers to be lonely and has no friends. He is very intelligent but the way he handles things doesn’t consider the thoughts of others. Hikigaya is forced to join the “Community Services Club” made and advised by his own teacher because of his ways.

This is one of my favorite anime of all time because of its ingenious storytelling and how it never ceases to look at the bigger picture. While watching this anime I thought of things I would’ve never have thought of watching another show. The story’s main characters are all stereotypes of people in the modern world but they’re forced to get along with each other and it shows different perspectives of each stereotype.

This anime is not done yet as of the time of this post but will be finished soon as the last volumes of the light novel have been announced as well as an anime adaptation. I’d highly recommend watching this anime as it may change the way you look at everyday life. Go check it out on Crunchyroll or read about it on My Anime List.