Hello, today I will write about how I don’t want to do anything right now but I have to because if I don’t I’ll be in trouble. This Edublogs thing is a pain I wish that this wasn’t a thing because this is a very open-ended project and has a lot of vulnerability for procrastination. Procrastination is one of my pet peeves and I am too lazy to stop.

I, of course, have ways of dealing with it but it has been a while since I’ve had an assignment with a due date of one month.  Every day since I have been getting a reasonable amount of work from every class I want to get everything done and still have time for what I want to do. I kept on putting it off every day even though I knew it wasn’t good and could make dealing with future assignments worse.

I am here finally doing it and I feel great that I started but I am so lazy I wish I could just do nothing after this assignment. Knowing that these posts are very open-ended I will need two more ideas to write about and I am not looking forward to writing those. It is more of a conflict between my many ideas rather than not having any ideas I am conflicted about.

Definition of procrastinate: https://www.google.com/search?q=procrastinate&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS809US809&oq=Procra&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.4733j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&safe=active&ssui=on