I went to this blog, Mrs. Vilas and Ms. Nieves’ Class and commented on this person’s post, because I am scared spiders too.

Hello Skye,

I think if I saw a spider, I would freak too. I also have arachnophobia and I do not like spiders, I can tell you that. One time I open the door from the back of my house and when I looked down I saw a huge cane spider, I said to myself “nope nope nope nope,” and had trouble closing the door because I was trying to stay away from the spider at the same time.

From, Aaron

I went to this blog Mrs. Vilas and Ms. Nieves’ Class and commented on this post because I liked how this person made me see a thing I feared in a different way

Hello Gabriel,

I am Aaron a student from Hongwanji Mission School in Honolulu, Hawaii and I chose to comment on this post because I like Halloween but I don’t like spiders and your post made me see that in a different point of view.

From, Aaron

I went to this blog Mrs. Vilas and Ms. Nieves’ Class and commented on this post because I am not a good student and I pretty much only follow one of these rules.

Hello Kimberly,

I chose to comment on your post because I am not good at directions when it comes to school. I don’t like school in general, but when I have to I will do what I need to.

From, Aaron