Image result for video games

I have been playing games for my whole life till now and I still love them. The first game console I ever had was the Nintendo 64 I played on it a lot. I still have it up until this day but I don’t play it anymore. I play on the new consoles with of course new games. My family also likes to play video games with me and I like to do so with them.    I have a PC, Wii U, New Nintendo 3DS, Playstation 3, and an IPad. I like to play top grossing mobile apps on the IPad. I like to play old, fun, multiplayer games on the Playstation 3. I play new Nintendo games on the 3DS and Wii U. At last, I play top hit games on my PC that I can’t get on any other of my consoles.    My cousins are the ones in the family who like to play video games a lot. Although they might not have much time they still play. Our most favorite game to play together is Super Smash Bros. on the Wii U. My cousins have consoles of their own like the Xbox One and the Playstation 4. My cousins and I have always liked to play video games the reason why I, like to play video games is because, its satisfying, fun, and entertaining and I always get a feeling of joy when I complete something