In this post, I will write about the theme of my blog and what I do here. This blog was created IN THE NAME OF SCHOOL!!! and will have boring school assignments. But fret not! as I don’t like writing about school assignments and will write about things I like as well.

On this blog codename: LolicopAaron’sBlog, I will most likely write about anime, memes, and anime memes! With the exception of school work, but I will try my hardest to adapt those to memes and anime as well. When writing about something I like I usually get lost in my own writing and can go on and on forever. I would like for this to be a place where many people like me can talk about anime, memes, and ANIME MEMES!!! But mostly anime because talking about that is obscure.

As of the time of writing this I very much like Stein’s Gate and is my favorite anime, with the Fate series in second place. I will most likely talk about games, and visual novels too. When I finish writing the post the thing that I want to see the most is people coming together to discuss something and have fun, because that’s what I’ve been looking for, and it’s been a while now.

My Anime List

My Discord Server

Image result for Dr Pepper
via Creative Commons Search