This weeks challenge/activity is to write the best post you can. What I don’t understand is that the title of this challenge is “Have I/You Improved?” I’m supposed to have a catchy title? Please note catchy titles include keywords linked to your post to lure in the interested audience. Anyway, this was the first thing that came to my mind and it was conflict and I can go on and on about a topic with conflict, so bare me.

I’m supposed to write something that isn’t related to the title to the challenge at all. Usually, it would be a great title manipulating me into actually doing it. (not like I have a choice though…) Like the other one GAME TIME even though I don’t like their not so much games they’re easier than the other challenges.

I will give it a try maybe… “Student Blogging Challenge Week #9 True Blogging Potential.” It’s not the best but I am sure that it’s better than “Have You Improved?” The requirements could’ve been changed at least to maybe reflect on improvement or review key requirements for a good piece of phrase.

Creative Commons Search

Can you come up with a better title than me?

Comment!