This week I actually have something to write about YAY!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to talk about anime this week because there are so many people who watch it. I question the sources though, a lot of people watch anime, enough to get attention from television companies and yet looking up the episode online is still unreliable. I want to watch lots but I always get viruses so I panic to fix them. The only safe and enjoyable website I’ve found, (I don’t take credit) is CRUNCHY ROLL!!!!!! I don’t understand why someone won’t make a better anime source, and I’m sure a lot of you watch or at least have heard of Crunchyroll I just can’t stand to wait an extra week just to watch a new Boruto episode or a new season of AOT… (IF YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT THAT IS ASK YOUR FRIENDS OR BE SMART BECAUSE YOU’RE ON A DEVICE). I like a lot of anime like BORUTO HYPE!!!! waiting two weeks for one episode…. IT’S JUST ANNOYING!!! Anyway if you agree to leave a comment on what your favorite anime is, and also feel free to say what your source is. WHOOP WHOOP BORUTO FANS!!!!!  If you’re wanting to start I’d recommend Shounen jump, just don’t make the mistake and watch Sword Art Online IT WILL!!! SCAR YOU!!!! When you start there will be a lot of episodes, but don’t feel pressured, take your time even if you’re watching One Piece or Naruto. I started with Naruto, it has a good story that will carry your emotions with it, and it is easy to relate to problems they have while also learning very important lessons, and at the same time, it still has that bit of corky, funny and action. I WILL ADMIT I CRIED A LOT.

Don’t watch American Cartoons Watch ANIME!!!! Oh and watch them in Japanese voice acting with engrish subtitles. The English voice actors just sound stupid compared to the Japanese, It’ll also bring more emotion.