Video Games are interesting to me but school work isn’t. People say it’s the same and can be used to understand school work more but in most cases, it can’t.  My parents say if I have something educational to do and I don’t like it, “Aaron think of this learning opportunity as a level or puzzle in a video game.” My mind says no and straight away I think about the comparison even though it wouldn’t have any effect on anyone around me. I think to myself, “In life most likely there are no second chances, no overpowered items, cheats, glitches, bugs, quests, dungeons, or codes.

The only thing to live off of is the knowledge from others, and that can be hard to accept. I, myself, don’t like being helped by something but I need it. Other times I play video games with people a lot, and most of them are like me. I just think that if you ask others, your social skills will improve and you will want to talk to others, it helps. I have been helped by lots of people and now I can manage on my own while still being able to play video games.

Even though I still have trouble reading and like things visualized for me, but don’t let anyone tell you that bad. You have your own way and that not everyone can accept, so you have to accept others and learn from each other. If you need to do things that you don’t like, you don’t have to just work it out and think different of it.

One Reply to “Weekly Post”

1. Dear Aaron,
    I also had/have a friend named Aaron he used to be my best friend but I like what your saying i agree but i don’t at the same time I have to focus on my work and I have to try my best.

See ya,
    Justin Labrador