I wrote 34 posts ever. All of them were school-based. I have four comments in all of the 34 posts, three of the four were from classmates and one of them were overseas. None of my posts received more comments than the other they all had one, but I think they had comments for the interests they sparked in other people. I didn’t enjoy writing any post but the one that I didn’t care a lot for was this one. I didn’t change my blog theme at all because I liked it and didn’t care to change it. I have 9 widgets I think this is enough because my teacher helped me with them and it doesn’t shine brighter than other topics. I had one overseas person, they were from Spain. I used flag counter to count the number of visitors that click on my blog I turned this feature into a widget so it’s visible to all people at all times.

My audit was done by Skylar he’s my friend from school,

He said my blog looks good, the topic Destiny caught his attention because he likes that franchise. The backdrop color distracted him with a barrage of bright happiness. He says that I should change the backdrop to a more bland color but not too bland to drive eyes to the other attractions of the blog.